The issue with 1 storage sub-system in our US-East-2 Region has now been resolved.
The following symptoms should now be alleviated:
- Inability of some Virtual Machines in this region to change state (ie, run, suspend, shutdown)
- Degraded disk read/write performance for some running Virtual Machines in this region
- Deploying from templates in this region may fail
- Saving templates in this region may fail
- Copying environments or templates out of this region may fail
This disruption may have resulted in some running Virtual Machines being disconnected from their storage for a period of time. Affected VM owners have been notified directly.Impact Timeline:
Start: 2019-11-27 03:46:41 UTC
End: 2019-11-27 04:40:23 UTC
If you have a VM reporting an error or issue, or if you continue to experience any of the symptoms mentioned above, please contact Skytap Support (email@example.com
) for immediate assistance.